- Blueberriesandraspberries:highinantioxidantcapacityandimmuneboostingthatare lower in sugar than many other fruits.
- Pistachios:thesearegreatbecausetheshellingprocesstakestimesoyouendupeating them slower. They contain fiber, biotin, B6, thiamine, folate, unsaturated fats and plant sterols making them nutritionally packed as well as tasty.
- Broccoli:per100gofbroccolitheyareonly34kcal,0.4gfat,highinpotassium,7gCHO, 2.8g protein, contain vitamins A, D, B12, C, B6, calcium and magnesium.
- Salmon:highinvitaminD,B12,selenium,omegas3and6(essentialfattyacids),B6, protein, phosphorus, potassium and biotin, is beneficial to heart and brain health and has been found to assist in weight regulation.
- Quinoa:proteinpackedgraintouseasahealthyalternativetoothergrains,isoneofthe most protein packed foods we can get (high useable protein)
- Bulgurwheat:richinslowdigesting,complexCHO,lowinfat,highinmagnesiumand dietary fiber and also a protein packed grain.
- Chiaseeds:topanythingyoucanwiththese.Theyhave6timesmorecalciumthanmilk and high in fiber, protein, omega 3 fatty acids.
- Kale:greatforaddingtomealsasasideortoamixture.ZEROFAT,greatforaiding digestion, high in vitamin C and per calorie has more iron than beef. Full of antioxidants, high in omega 3, vitamins C and A and high in calcium.
- Blackbeans:thesearepackedfullofproteinandironaswellascopper,magnesium, thiamine, phosphorus and folic acid. Tasty additions to salads, chilli or a soup.
- Almonds: high in calories so stick to portions. Good source of vitamin E, biotin, magnesium, copper, fiber, monounsaturated fats.
In addition, individuals come across as defiant, deceptive and selfish. They feel out of control and there is a heightened anxiety.Sensitive to comments made- ‘you’re looking well’ can be perceived as ‘you look fat’, or ‘why can’t you just eat’. (It isn’t as simple as that).
A fascination with celebrities; what they look like, their weight loss, dieting tips, magazines, stories, the latest diet fad.