Unfortunately, bullying in schools is more common than we like to admit. Below are a few statistics from the 2016 annual bullying survey.
- 1.5 million young people (50%) have been bullied within the past year
- 145,800 (19%) of these were bullied EVERY DAY
- 44% of young people who have been bullied experience depression
- 41% of young people who have been bullied experience social anxiety
- 33% of those being bullied have suicidal thoughts
Find out more by reading Ditch the Label’s Annual Bullying Survey.